TRC Contracts Ltd were awarded the contract for the supply, design and installation of timber Box sash windows and doors fully glazed and factory finished to this 80 million Pound house nearby Regent’s Park.
Huxley House’s impressive façade, complete with robust Doric columns, draws its inspiration from the Neoclassical architecture that is a distinct hallmark of nearby Marylebone and Primrose. With their classical columns and decorative friezes, the imposing white stucco houses that abound in these areas reveal the fingerprint of one of Britain’s finest architects, John Nash (1752 – 1835). Responsible for some of London’s most iconic architecture, including Regent Street and Buckingham Palace, Nash’s stylistic influence on Huxley House is instantly evident from its grand scale and striking exterior.
The works included:
- Producing detailed production drawings for approval.
- Manufacture of the bespoke joinery.
- Ornate timber doors with special mouldings to the fanlights
- Installation including the application of EPDM.
- Installation of the security sensor cabling and coordination.
- External mastic
TRC use all our own Labor for installation.
Client: Wates Construction
Contract Value: £220,000
Contract period: 18 Months
Type: New Build